Saturday, July 27, 2013

really going to miss my Mom

So I leave for college in 19 days and today I realized I'm really going to miss my Mom. She is really badass, seriously. Reasons Why my Mom is badass:
1.We are on the same wavelength:  leaving the mountains today she suggested we get ice cream, which was exactly what I was thinking. 
2. While we were driving to get the ice cream she drove on the wrong side of the road to get to the entrance b/c driving on the correct side was too difficult
3. She is a pretty cool Mom
4. She listens to me

I'm really going to miss her, which is sad b/c I thought I wouldn't. It's weird growing up and realizing that your life will never be the same. You won't live with your parents or siblings anymore, not saying that you won't ever, just saying that it will be in a different situation. I think it's nice though, it's nice loving someone so much and having so much of a connection with them that you'll miss them. Lol looking on the positive side, it's nice having someone to miss, you know?


No comments:

Post a Comment